Saturday, December 26, 2009

What can i use instead of vegetable oil for french toast?

ok so i want to make some french toast and just realized i have no vegetable oil. i do have olive oil but i dont know if thats just as good. or could i use butter? help!What can i use instead of vegetable oil for french toast?
Butter will work, in fact, I would have used butter first before any kind of oil.





Do not use Olive oil, though it will technically get the work done, your toast will taste like olives, which I can't imagine will be good.What can i use instead of vegetable oil for french toast?
You could use spray PAM, olive oil, butter, margarine. Your choice, each has it's own special flavor. If you have grapeseed oil it is awesome and could also be used. Peanut and sesame oils are also fun.
When I make my french toast, I always use a non-stick pan. If that isn't an option, you could use butter or a little cooking spray.
Butter
Definitely use butter, it will be sooo good.
I have always used butter.
butter ... that's all I EVER use for French toast! You WANT that good buttery flavor!
On a non-stick pan, you might not need any oil
cooking spray and/or butter is the only thing i will use for french toast
I agree, melt some butter.
Well my mom always uses butter but other people use diff. stuff use wht u have.

No comments:

Post a Comment