Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What can I use as a substitute for vegetable oil for cupcakes?

I wanna make yellow batter cupcakes, but have no vegtebale oil. is it OK to use butter? what else can i use?What can I use as a substitute for vegetable oil for cupcakes?
melted butter is fine, you can even use applesauce or yogurt, though the texture/flavour changes someWhat can I use as a substitute for vegetable oil for cupcakes?
Use apple sauce.
applesauce!
You can use applesauce or mayo. Both work just fine.
Yes you can use melted butter. The butter will give them spectacular taste !!!








I actually omit any oil in ANY cake mix and simply add that amount in water. Works just fine.





: )
You can us butter, margerine or APPLE SAUCE, apple sauce is more healthy, your choice.
apple sauce
alot i just use water. i hate all the unhealthy oil.
Use melted butter, I substitute that anyway because I don't like the heavy taste of oil. Use a tiny bit more about 1 tablespoon because butter has more water in it than oil does.
apple sauce
applesauce or plain yogurt will work the best

No comments:

Post a Comment