Friday, December 18, 2009

Can I use Canola oil instead of vegetable oil in cake mix?

I ran out of vegetable oil and I still have 24 more cupcakes to make...I have half a bottle of canola oil can I use that instead of vegetable oil in my cake mix or do I need to go to the store and get vegetable oil?Can I use Canola oil instead of vegetable oil in cake mix?
You can use any oil to make cakes and cupcakes as long as it does not badly affect the taste.





For instance, olive oil would be unwise because it would add the olive flavor which doesn't make for good dessert.





Jojoba oil (although pretty pricey) might not be such a bad way to alter the taste of your cupcakes. Peanut or Sunflower oil would also be acceptable if you didn't mind the nutty flavor or if you were sure that nobody had a peanut allergy.Can I use Canola oil instead of vegetable oil in cake mix?
Canola Oil is not safe for your health. It is a dangerous oil and causes health problems. Report Abuse

you can use canola oil. they should come out fine.
yea
Canola oil is nearly the same as vegetable oil. I do it all the time, without thinking twice.
I only buy canola oil--it works fine in cakes..
yes u can
canola is better,go for it
It will be oil k with me if you use it.
Yes, actually i just made a cake (yesterday) with canola oil even tho it said vegetable oil. It works the same.














--%26gt;%26gt;Best answer%26lt;%26lt;---

No comments:

Post a Comment