Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How do you get a vegetable oil stain out of khaki pants? O can you?

I had a Chinese Vege. Spring Roll and some of the oil from the roll dripped on my pants- now I can't get the stain out- any suggestions?How do you get a vegetable oil stain out of khaki pants? O can you?
You can try Shout.. Treat the pants let set for about 24 hours treat again then launder.. This is how i was my work clothes and it gets out oil and power steering fluid. Even if you have washed the clothes a few times. I hope this helps.How do you get a vegetable oil stain out of khaki pants? O can you?
Concentrated Lestoil cleaner in the cleaning aisle of the supermarket. pour some on the stain let sit a few minutes and wash as usual. Also try corn starch sprinkled on the spot.
try treating with dawn dish soap
Put a generous amount of Dawn dishwashing liquid on the stain. Rub it in good and wash as usual. Using the warmest water safe for the fabric will help loosen the stain. If it doesn't come out in one wash, try it again. Dawn never fails me on oil and grease stains.

No comments:

Post a Comment