Tuesday, December 22, 2009

If I use canola oil in my brownies instead of vegetable oil, will there be any noticeable differences?

I'm completely out of vegetable oil, but I have a lot of canola oil. Can I use that in brownies in place of the veggie oil without changing the brownies texture or taste? What is the difference between the two?If I use canola oil in my brownies instead of vegetable oil, will there be any noticeable differences?
Your brownies will taste exactly the same, and have the same texture. Canola oil is great oil for recipes that call for vegetable oil. It is also one of the most heart-healthy oils there is to use. It is the lowest in saturated fat of all popular oils, high in monounsaturated, and a good source of omega-3.If I use canola oil in my brownies instead of vegetable oil, will there be any noticeable differences?
Vegetable oil can be made from a blend of things, including soybeans, corn and rapeseed -- which are the common forms of cooking oil anyway.





Canola oil is made exclusively from rapeseeds, and is higher in Omega 3 fatty acids than regular vegetable oil. It's a little lighter in taste (as in, there's less flavor to it), and it's perfectlyinterchangeablee with vegetable oil in every way.
No, it want change the taste in the brownies it will make the brownies more fluffier than the v-oil and before you put the icing on the brownies make should the brownies is cold so the top of the brownies break into on the top.
They are interchangeable and virtually identical in flavor.
no


for more recipes you shod check out this link:


http://allrecipes.com/
no

No comments:

Post a Comment