Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Can you mix lard and vegetable oil to deep fry?

My deep fryer doesn't have much lard in it. can I add vegetable oil to it?Can you mix lard and vegetable oil to deep fry?
It depends on how big a coronary bypass you wantCan you mix lard and vegetable oil to deep fry?
Yes, no problem.
yep.
You can, but it is so unhealthy. Hope you don't use lard very often. Take a spoonful of vinegar and chase with water afterwards to unclog any arteries. It actually don't taste too bad.
yes. even olive oil for more flavor!
Yeah I mix olive oil, veggie oil ,and shortening/lard all the time to fry and it works great.
Yes you can. I've done it before when I didn't have enough oil. I guess the only reason I have shortening is for baking some things. Maybe it's snickerdoodles, I don't know. Hope this helps.

9 comments:

  1. My deep fryer doesn't have much lard in it. can I add vegetable oil to it? ... fryeroil.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be better, if the post had been written in a detailed manner.
    best oil for deep frying

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice article about the oils of benefits. I appreciate the work to publish this informative post. If you want to use the healthy natural oil then visit the place Marachekku Oil in Chennai for a strong and healthy life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lauric acid in coconut oil mill in chennai is able to penetrate the hair shaft, nourishing the hair with vitamins, minerals and the medium-chain fatty acids.peanut oil is one of the healthiest oils. It is a vegetable oil that is naturally trans fat-free, cholesterol free, and low in saturated fats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have to ensure that the oil you get from the wood pressed oilous diseases and the raw material used has been thoroughly cleaned.cold pressed oil machinerefers to oils obtained through pressing fruit or seeds with a modern steel press, such as those used at Proteco's operation in Kingaroy, Queensland.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I came to know that in India they use cold pressed coconut oil to cook healthy food

    ReplyDelete