Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How do I get vegetable oil stain out of my carpet?

The carpet is short haired, the type used in kitchens.How do I get vegetable oil stain out of my carpet?
TRY DAWN LIQUID SOAP OR SOME OXY THAT SHOULD WORKHow do I get vegetable oil stain out of my carpet?
Here is a site that I would highly recommend. They have very high quality stain removal techniques. I would suggest repeating the process after the first application, and rinsing the rug out with cool water in between applications. Best of luck!
You need a degreaser spray. Depending on where you live, go to an auto supply store and get ';greased lightening'; use a little bit to get the oil out and then dish soap to clean the spot.
Use Spray and Wash laundry stain remover or plain household ammonia. Dish detergent will cut through the oil but will leave a foamy residue.
most kitchens have tile or lino. get the carpet cleaned by pros. best advice -replace it with tile or lino.

No comments:

Post a Comment