Saturday, December 26, 2009

Where do I buy bulk quantities of vegetable oil?

I want to experiment with using veg oil as diesel fuel. This stuff is supposed to be cheap, but I can't figure out where to buy it. Supermarkets have only small bottles and they are expensive. Rapeseed oil or corn oil would be good but I need hundreds of gallons. How much per gallon is it typically and where do I get it near Phoenix AZ?Where do I buy bulk quantities of vegetable oil?
call some restaurants and see what kind of oil they use..they'll gladly let you have the leftover oil after they have used it. You need to filter it out though.Where do I buy bulk quantities of vegetable oil?
For that much oil?? Make friends with a restaurant owner. You'll get it wholesale. I'm not kidding. I often ordered stuff in for people and marked it up only 10% over my cost for them. And then my distributors loved me for buying more stuff. There's you ';in'; right there. Win-win for both of you.
maybe at Costco?
Sysco Food Service Corp. OR ask the manager at your favorite restaurant to put you in touch with his food purveyor or sales person. I opened restaurants for 25 years. I know what I'm talking about.
Sams, Costco, BJ's and most grocery stores.
Not sure, but everything I have ever seen on Discovery channel says that places like Mcdonalds and Burger King will GIVE you their old grease.





Good luck and thanks for being conscious about our planet.
sams club

No comments:

Post a Comment