Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can I use olive oil in place of vegetable oil for baking brownies?

It's my brother's 17th birthday and I wanted to bake him brownies. If olive oil doesnt work, is there anything else that can be used in place of it?Can I use olive oil in place of vegetable oil for baking brownies?
yea u can use melted butterCan I use olive oil in place of vegetable oil for baking brownies?
If it's ';pure'; olive oil, not extra-virgin. If it's very green in color, or it smells strongly of olives, you don't want to use it; it will make the brownies taste like olives. If it's yellow and has no odor, go for it. If you can't use your olive oil, you can use corn oil, canola oil, or melted butter. (If you need to use melted butter, increase the amount by about 10%, and decrease the amount of water or milk by the same amount, since butter has some water in it.)
Noooooooooo, they'll taste AWFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment