Friday, December 18, 2009

How can I fry empanadas in vegetable oil and a pan instead of deep frying?

I would like to make empanadas, but I cannot deep fry them the way the recipe traditionally says. My friend said use vegetable oil in a pan, but how do I do this?How can I fry empanadas in vegetable oil and a pan instead of deep frying?
Just take a pan, add some vegetable oil,not too much you can always add more later. make the empanadas and cook them in the pan. Its easy. Just like if you were frying anything else in pan. Now if the thing is that you dont want to fry them, then just stick them in the oven.How can I fry empanadas in vegetable oil and a pan instead of deep frying?
Great!! See...easy! Report Abuse

shallow fry. not too much not to little thats whati sumtimes do. or even a better alternative......... i bake them.


if you want to fry them fry them in oil around just under 1 inch deep. that is plenty. but dont place too many in the pan at one time OK.
If you dont have a deep fry pan, just try to get the empanadas swimming a little bit. I usually fill the pan where I make the rice with lots of veg oil.
its easy..just add some oil-to your pan, enough to cover empanada in pan and wait till oil is hot and ready. then add empandas and fry till golden brown..
It will work just fine to fill a pan with oil and turn the empanadas so that both sides will have a chance to brown. Just use the deepest pan you have and put enough oil to get the empanadas floating.

No comments:

Post a Comment