Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can you substitute olive oil for vegetable oil when making brownies?

I do, because I'm Italian, so I always have Olive Oil, I dont always have any other oil.Can you substitute olive oil for vegetable oil when making brownies?
You could but I would recommend butter instead.Can you substitute olive oil for vegetable oil when making brownies?
no 2 diffrent types of oils. you shouldtry adding some pot to ur brownies you wil get very stoned
NO! olive oil has strong taste I wouldn't recommend it , i am expert in cooking and I know what I am talking about, olive oil for example is best if eaten raw with French bred . Good luck.
yes, it really doesn't matter what oil you use......the only that will be different is the nutritional information.....olive oil is much better for you anyway
yep - do it all the time %26amp; everything turns out FINE!


Just make sure it is plain %26amp; not a flavored oil!


GOOD LUCK
NO
Olive oil has a very strong flavor. I wouldn't do it. Plus, the olive oil costs about two or three times as much anyway.
only if you use EXTRA LIGHT virgin...otherwise olive oil's distinctive taste would not work well in baked sweets
Olive oil can have a strong and distinct taste of olives, which usually doesn't go well with chocolate. You could pull this off if you perhaps have an extra-light tasting olive oil, which should be clear and light yellow.





Most olive oil, however won't work very well. Most margarine is made of corn oil, and would be a much better substitute. I would definitely use butter or ez-spread over any strong, dark olive oil.
Yes, as long as it's not flavored.
you could use extra light or the light one i wouldn't use the extra virgin olive oil because it would be too heavy
No - it will change the flavor....I would use canola oil or crisco before I would use olive oil.
Yeah but I wouldn't try it.
yes you can itll be the same just be sure to follow the recipe
Sure! Just use the '; Extra Light'; olive oil. I use it in everything.
sure!
Yes you can but olive oil is a lot better for you than veg,oil.
yes you can substitute olive oil for vegetable oil i do it all the time
Yup you can substitute it for any recipe that calls for oil. Good luck with your brownies ymmmy
absolutely! I only use olive oil in my cooking, it's all i have. it doesn't change the taste at all, i use extra virgin. i've made brownies this way for at least 3 years and everyone loves them, you cannot tell the difference!
NO NO NO!!!
you can-it won't taste the same. use safflower or canola oil if you are looking for something healthier
I did and the brownies didn't taste any different. Happy baking!
The brownies might taste like vegetables tho...
you could, but shouldn't. The olive oil has a very strong taste which will over power the taste of the brownies. You are better off using butter if you don't have veg. oil.
yes, it will be very good, thats all we use

No comments:

Post a Comment