Thursday, January 7, 2010

What do I need to do and know to open a waste vegetable oil recycling business in Florida?

I am currently making biodiesel and would like to expand to include grease removal as a business. I know I need some pumps, tanks, and the proper vehicle such as a flatbed truck. What else would I need and more importantly, what do I need to know about oil recycling. Additionally, where can I find the information neccessary to be legal in Florida?What do I need to do and know to open a waste vegetable oil recycling business in Florida?
Grease is already a big business. Maybe get a job with someone local and you can learn the business while getting paid.......NOW THAT'S GREEN THINKING!What do I need to do and know to open a waste vegetable oil recycling business in Florida?
Be happy in what u r doin! Y do u need to do sooooo much?

No comments:

Post a Comment