Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is there anything that I can use instead of vegetable oil?

So I'm going to make brownies and the box says I'm going to need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil. Could I use canola oil instead? We don't have any vegetable oil at my house.Is there anything that I can use instead of vegetable oil?
I dont add the veg oil when I make brownies. They turn out fine, less caloriesIs there anything that I can use instead of vegetable oil?
yes sometimes when i make brownies i use canola oil,it doesn't ruin them or anything
Actually, canola or olive oil would be healthier; go for it. Please, save me a couple!
Yes canola oil would be perfect...
Canola oil is Veggie oil, YES use it.
You can get away with no oil at all
Canola will work just as good for brownies.Too bad you couldn't add 4 tbs of mayo.I do when I need oil and eggs...
Canola Oil is considered vegetable oil although after what I have read about it, I wouldn't use it in anything. Butter or margarine melted works good for a substitiution for oil. Even coconut oil is good for a substitution and will also give your brownies a coconut taste. There isn't much else out there though. I hope that helps. Send me one if they turn out good.
Canola is fine.
sunflower seed oil is good as well
if you have apple sauce you can use the same amount as the oil, and it's much better for you.
I've never liked olive oil brownies...you can really taste the oil in them...use canola instead...
yes it will be fine i have even used olive oil lol it tasted just fine no difference
Yes!! I only use Canola oil. It is better for you anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment