Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can I use melted margarine in place of vegetable oil?

The recipe for strawberry bread calls for 11/4 cup vegetable oil. All I have is one cup vegetable oil. Can I use melted margarine to fill the rest?Can I use melted margarine in place of vegetable oil?
I think the melted margarine would work, but may I give you a friendly word of advice and caution? Please do not use margarine in your diet. Real butter is much better for you. It's a fact, though , of course, it should be used in small amounts for fat restriction. The molecules in the margarine don't break down in the body like real butter. You can research it further if you're interested.Can I use melted margarine in place of vegetable oil?
yes
yes you can ive done it before
I would think that small amount shouldn't harm it. If it was the whole thing, I'd say no, margarine seems to have water in it.
yes.
sure can. :)
  • web hosting sites
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment