Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can i use vegetable oil as a coolant for my homemade water cooling system?

i made my homemade watercooling system but the probs is what liquid should i use as a coolant..i dont have money to buy a xpensive coolant..so i made a reserch..they say's can be a water or a vegetable oil..what do you think?Can i use vegetable oil as a coolant for my homemade water cooling system?
I would use distilled water. It is not a matter of cooling capacity in my mind. I don't know if oil or water carries heat better. If there is a leak distilled water does not carry electricity so nothing will short out. There would also be nothing to clean up. Try cleaning up oil after a leak. You can get cheap distilled water in a supermarket for steam irons.Can i use vegetable oil as a coolant for my homemade water cooling system?
WATER

No comments:

Post a Comment